Globe & Mail and Well Preserved......

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/attack-of-the-killer-of-tomatoes/article1257864/

Forgot all about this article from last week or so. (Busy with my mother in laws 65th Birthday celebration! Big farm pig roast!!). Cut and paste the above link to your browser (sorry, having a 'linking blog issue')to view a short article regarding the 'death' of our field tomatoes in the Globe & Mail....

Also a mention to a great couple Joel & Dana from 'Well Preserved' (wellpreserved.ca) wrote a nice article about us at: http://wellpreserved.ca/2009/08/16/a-sad-day-at-the-market/ that is a great read and ALSO the PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!! Those are my babies!!! LOLOLOL!!! I think I have separation anxiety sometimes with these tomatoes, especially during this year when I have soo little!! LOLOLOL!! These folks were generous enough to lend me a wonderful huge hardcover book all about heirloom tomatoes.....

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!