It's time to order your Certified Organic Roma Tomatoes!


Because of this hot, dry weather our Organic 'Viva Italia' Roma tomato crop has no disease! We have been able to irrigate when needed during the cool evenings, that combined with these hot, Mexico-like days on this dusty, dry farm the tomatoes have flourished! It is definitely what I like to call a 'tomato year'!  We have enough this year that we can sell wholesale for all your Sauce Making Needs!!

All wholesale cases are 25lbs for $25. (25lbs is a half bushel amount). These tomatoes are the thickest, meatiest, tastiest, organic sauce tomato around!  It's simple. All you have to do is email me your order. (You can also head to our website at www.sosnickiorganics.com and use our contact form to place your order.) Let me know how many cases you need, which market you want to pick up at and a phone number to either call and text you at as a reminder.   Feel free to visit me at market where I make the time to talk to all my customers and can share recipes and canning advice!  We do not require a deposit.  Most folks that order are serious buyers and I rarely get stuck with any orders!  It will be first come first serve and I will alert you if I do not have enough to accommodate you. At this time, the crop looks bountiful, but we never know what the weather will do within the coming weeks.

EMAIL: jb@sosnickiorganics.com   Indicate your name, how many 25lb cases you need and which market you will be picking up at. Include your phone number so that I can contact you as a reminder and let me know if I can text you. Text'ing is best for us.

Markets and Dates for Pick-up:

Thursday, August 16th: Dufferin Grove. (2:30pm until 7:00pm)
Saturday, August 18th: Evergreen Brickworks; The Junction; Wychwood Green Barns; Withrow Park. (All Saturday markets are mornings. Typically 8-9am until 12-1pm)
Thursday, August 23rd: Dufferin Grove
Saturday, August 25th: Evergreen Brickworks; The Junction; Wychwood Green Barns; Withrow Park.
Thursday, August 30th: Dufferin Grove.
Saturday, September 1st: Evergreen Brickworks, The Junction; Wychwood, Withrow.
Thursday, September 6th: Dufferin Grove
Saturday, September 8th: Evergreen Brickworks, The Junction, Wychwood, Withrow
Thursday, September 13th: Dufferin Grove
Saturday, September 15th: Evergreen Brickworks, The Junction, Wychwood, Withrow
(I know all these markets have websites that are pretty easy to find with google should you require directions!) I may have some later into September, but it's best to order during these times!

Looking forward to your order today!
Jessie & Ben Sosnicki :)


Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!