Green Greenhouses.....




Finally spring! Not much to blog the past few weeks. Was Alaska with a nice snow dump a while back. It is slowly melting, and I don't mind too much the freezing temps, all I want is SUN! You can burn tons of oil in the greenhouses, but nothing will thrive without the burn power of the sun! We have alot seeded now. All tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, leeks, onions, lettuces, asian greens, broccoli, cauliflower are seeded and have germinated. My vast heirloom tomato seedlings are my 'little soldiers' and will be transplanted soon. I will have 80 different varieties of the heirloom tomatoes at market this summer! Happy Easter! We are cleaning the first greenhouse, making Ukrainian Easter Eggs, BBQing and eatting well with family this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!