Sauerkraut is Ready - Finally!

So long overdue, our kraut is hitting the markets! Can I say sorry for taking so long? We've been cra-zy busy with cabbage storage and when it's just Ben, his mom and I- time is pinched! So now I have all the offerings I am proud of at a winter market! Our winter veg and an array of specialty foods! The sauerkraut is a super, super food! The only ingredients are our organic cabbages and unrefined mineral rich sea salt. After a couple weeks she ferments down nicely and because of the natural chemistry of cabbage - a super food is born! This stuff boasts beneficial bacteria, Vitamins C & K, Awesome minerals (besides those in the sea salt too!) and nutrients like potassium, magnesium and calcium. Excellent for your guts because of the bacteria! Put down the 'shake your belly' plastic yogurt and have a daily tablespoon of raw, unpasteurized sauerkraut instead!! Enjoy!
I just have to mention today marks our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We've been together now for 15 years and the time has flown by! I will never forget the night 16 years ago I went out to irrigate with my brother at the Sosnicki's farm..... Still to this day Ben's kind face and smile makes me just feel good about life. He is the most gentle, loving guy that is also tough, stubborn, strong and makes one hell of a great farmer! He is definitely my 'partner in grime' to the end. Here's to the next 10 Benny - the sap is saying she's loves you! wink. ;) When there is love, respect and friendship, it can only get better! Here's to kickin it' in the field bringing on feasts of organic foods for years and years to come!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!