Greenhouse Progress, Post 3....





Ahh, the last day of March! I took these greenhouse progress pics this morning! Onions are doing quite well, actually everything is! I am feeding with a natural fish fertilizer now. All the cats are howling and I'm tripping over them while I work. Lettuce is sizing up nice. Most of this large early lettuce planting is designated for greenhouse no. 3 project. Early head lettuce this year! Tomatoes are gorgeous! I've done quite a bit of transplanting. One of the biggest jobs this week will be transplanting all our field varieties. Our basket type along with romas!! This is a favourite job of Ben's mom! 'Babca' and her tomato plants!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!