Animal Farm.......





It's a great feeling to have a group of animals just hang around you all day as you work! Two pigs are 'free' (they can squeeze through the pen, so they are loose when they want to be!) and they have become quite a sight around here! Named 'Wilber' and 'Mr. Spots', they have made good friends with Lady Bug the horse and constantly make me laugh! They are very interested in the grading barn, where we are, in rooting around in mud or completely shredding and lifting up grass and man, can they run!! It's nice for Bug to have a grazing buddy or two. Everyone is free-range around here! The horse gets into the oat field on a daily basis and quickly bolts when she sees me coming... I seriously think that these two free pigs may not make it to the fry pan. I'm starting to like them way, way too much. I will even admit that I put sunscreen on Wilber. This made my mother in law laugh pretty hard! ....Baby ducks running about. I love this picture..the mother duck is just yelling at them to 'run from the human'!!! These ducks are uneccessarily scared of people. I thought the pigs would bother them or perhaps eat them. Nope, no interest really. The pigs go crazy for potatoes, pea shells and even like broccoli! Chickens enjoying the weather too. Dogs and cats just lazing around......

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!