My stepdaughter's pictures......






Here are some shots of the farm on a typical Sunday taken by my stepdaughter. This time of year, Sunday's are just like any other day. We get to relax a bit more, but by relaxing usually means 'animal care', (like barn cleaning, and this past Sunday, hay storage) which if your like me and love your animals - feels really great to do! I relax great after knowing the barns are clean and the animals are happy. We are soooo busy with vegetables during the entire week, animals get fed, but everything else waits until Sunday!! We are very fortunate that our neighbour lets us rent their "load-all" for unloading hay and barn cleaning! Very handy! We've put enough hay away this past Sunday for our horse all winter. My stepdaughter is just a great kid! Imagine you're a typical young teen coming to dads for your weekend visit. You arrive on Friday, have to be in bed by 8pm, your stepmother drags your butt out of bed by 4am and you head to Toronto to start selling vegetables by 8am! You help set up for another market during the day and finish selling around 5pm, sleep in the market truck back home to the farm from Toronto around 7pm, laze around, watch your parents fall asleep by 8pm (Ben and I are dead by this time!! lololol!!) .....but stepmother is nice and lets you sleep in on Sunday! When you awake, everyone is at work when you get up again and being the great kid you are, you make yourself available to help if need be. Most times, your parents just let you enjoy the farm and animals! So you take some pictures! She rarely complains and makes me smile and laugh all the time. I'm lucky. I think I have the world's best stepkid!! Enjoy her Sunday pictures......

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta

September is Pepper month!

TIME TO ORDER OUR ORGANIC PEROGIES & CABBAGE ROLLS!!